I need some help getting a quick task to show up as a related action inside a re

I need some help getting a quick task to show up as a related action inside a record? The record that I am using is an entity backed one.

OriginalPostID-140442

OriginalPostID-140442

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The main process model is already active and I need the related action (sub-process at the moment) to pass information back to the main process model. To Elaborate on what Im trying to do: The main process creates an assessment and sends it off to certain departments to be completed. What I want the related action to do is to allow an administrator to go in and pick out a section to override and complete, they would then be sent to the user input task for that section and fill out that departments assessment on demand. The issue I am having right now is that the quicktask(in the sub-process) is showing up but the sub-process (in the main model) will not terminate and pass the information to the required node. Any Ideas on what could be stopping that sub-process not terminate?
  • The main process model is already active and I need the related action (sub-process at the moment) to pass information back to the main process model. To Elaborate on what Im trying to do: The main process creates an assessment and sends it off to certain departments to be completed. What I want the related action to do is to allow an administrator to go in and pick out a section to override and complete, they would then be sent to the user input task for that section and fill out that departments assessment on demand. The issue I am having right now is that the quicktask(in the sub-process) is showing up but the sub-process (in the main model) will not terminate and pass the information to the required node. Any Ideas on what could be stopping that sub-process not terminate?
Children
No Data