There are total 15 tables that i need to access in the db for the record dashboa

There are total 15 tables that i need to access in the db for the record dashboard. So i have created a view in database connecting those 15 tables. Now when i created an xsd/CDT in appian and trying to save&publish in the datastore, it is throwing an error that, the view cannot be altered at db as it is a view not a table.
Can anybody let me know, how to link a CDT with database View ?

OriginalPostID-149526

OriginalPostID-149526

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi All, thank you for all of your responses. problem was with underscores '_' given in between the words of the column names in view. Appian was deleting those underscores and forming a new word which was not matching with column in db while publish. Removed underscores in the view column names and done the same in xsd, which solved the problem to publish.
  • Hi All, thank you for all of your responses. problem was with underscores '_' given in between the words of the column names in view. Appian was deleting those underscores and forming a new word which was not matching with column in db while publish. Removed underscores in the view column names and done the same in xsd, which solved the problem to publish.
Children
No Data