Iam preparing a grid field for tasks grid on the tempo dashboard. I need to get

Iam preparing a grid field for tasks grid on the tempo dashboard. I need to get the data from a portal report.
If want to get the datasubset as follows,
getPortalReportDatasubset(
reportId: cons!TASKS_FOR_REQUEST_REPORTID,
pagingInfo: ri!pagingInfo,
contextIds: {},
filters: {{field: "xx", operator: "EQUAL", value: rf!reqID}}
)

Can anyone help me how to figure-out the field id value? For one of the task grid, it worked with field: "11" when i am filtering based on first field in the task report. But that 11 is not working for the first field in another report. How to figure out the field id ?

OriginalPostID-150475

OriginalPostID-150475

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @saratrk Execute the function with out any filters initially and access the 'columns' attribute in the resultant datasubset:

reportId: ,
    pagingInfo: topaginginfo(1,1),
    filters: {}
    ).columns

\t
    The above code gives you an array where each element in the array looks like below:
    [
    \tlabel=,
    \tfield=,
    \talignment=
    ]

Here the value of the 'field' is the identifier of a column. So simply speaking, 'columns' attribute of the resultant datasubset obtained by execution of getPortalReportDatasubset should let you know about each column in the portal report.

And to add to the above, we can't expect the same values for the columns across different portal reports because as per my observations, the value of the field is assigned by the portal report object to the column (similar to auto incremented primary key) when you keep on adding columns and even existing columns will already have their own unique values already assigned. Also I have observed that the values are being assigned in an auto incremented manner and once if a value is assigned (Let's say you have added a column and Appian has given a value of 11.), the same value won't be reused even if the corresponding column is deleted.

Hope the above explanation helps you to gain idea to some extent.
  • @saratrk Execute the function with out any filters initially and access the 'columns' attribute in the resultant datasubset:

reportId: ,
    pagingInfo: topaginginfo(1,1),
    filters: {}
    ).columns

\t
    The above code gives you an array where each element in the array looks like below:
    [
    \tlabel=,
    \tfield=,
    \talignment=
    ]

Here the value of the 'field' is the identifier of a column. So simply speaking, 'columns' attribute of the resultant datasubset obtained by execution of getPortalReportDatasubset should let you know about each column in the portal report.

And to add to the above, we can't expect the same values for the columns across different portal reports because as per my observations, the value of the field is assigned by the portal report object to the column (similar to auto incremented primary key) when you keep on adding columns and even existing columns will already have their own unique values already assigned. Also I have observed that the values are being assigned in an auto incremented manner and once if a value is assigned (Let's say you have added a column and Appian has given a value of 11.), the same value won't be reused even if the corresponding column is deleted.

Hope the above explanation helps you to gain idea to some extent.
Children
No Data