I have a Record Related Action Visibility question. I am querying off of a Data

I have a Record Related Action Visibility question. I am querying off of a Data Store Entity, and pulling in a field called Status (Type: Text). I am trying to use this Status field to evaluate the Visibility for the Related Action. Example: if( rf!status = "Complete", true, false). I have tried multiple variations of this if statement (toboolean(if( rf!status = "Complete", true, false)) - if( rf!status = "Complete", true(), false()) and many others. Nothing seems to be evaluating to true, causing the visibility of the related action not to appear. I have tried evaluating with a Boolean field I am pulling from the Data Store Entity, and it seems to be working fine. Is there anyway to evaluate a text field to allow visibility to work for a related action?

OriginalPostID-154938

OriginalPostID-154938

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The issue has been resolved. The issue was stemming from a misconfigured data source. Even though we were pulling the correct column/variable from the DB, there were hidden values that were messing up our string compare expression. Now the expression if(rf!status = "Complete", true, false) is working exactly how it should. Thank you everyone for your input.
  • The issue has been resolved. The issue was stemming from a misconfigured data source. Even though we were pulling the correct column/variable from the DB, there were hidden values that were messing up our string compare expression. Now the expression if(rf!status = "Complete", true, false) is working exactly how it should. Thank you everyone for your input.
Children
No Data