What data from Records interface will get populated in rsp!query when I click ex

What data from Records interface will get populated in rsp!query when I click expression based record list item "logicalExpression|filter|search"? What is the best way to test the Record interface rsp!query when we click search or apply user filters?

OriginalPostID-156373

OriginalPostID-156373

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Satya and Philb, I was looking for more of what data is passed when I click Record Item in Expression based record in rsp!query. I seems to be either one of the query parameter is passed - logicalExpression|filter|search
    filter - click record list item
    logicalExpression - user filter
    search - quick search.

When I test record source list rule, it return full list and individual entity, but when I click record list item it says "An error occurred while retrieving the data for “RECORD_DATA”. (APNX-1-4205-003)"
  • Thanks Satya and Philb, I was looking for more of what data is passed when I click Record Item in Expression based record in rsp!query. I seems to be either one of the query parameter is passed - logicalExpression|filter|search
    filter - click record list item
    logicalExpression - user filter
    search - quick search.

When I test record source list rule, it return full list and individual entity, but when I click record list item it says "An error occurred while retrieving the data for “RECORD_DATA”. (APNX-1-4205-003)"
Children
No Data