What data from Records interface will get populated in rsp!query when I click ex

What data from Records interface will get populated in rsp!query when I click expression based record list item "logicalExpression|filter|search"? What is the best way to test the Record interface rsp!query when we click search or apply user filters?

OriginalPostID-156373

OriginalPostID-156373

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You are right, I have already found that issue and resolved that.. now the issue is when I tested record source rule it is working fine for complete list and one record.. But when I try to test it from record interface it failing because for some reason record identifier included prefix of string typed value (3) to input which is failing to get results what I want..
  • You are right, I have already found that issue and resolved that.. now the issue is when I tested record source rule it is working fine for complete list and one record.. But when I try to test it from record interface it failing because for some reason record identifier included prefix of string typed value (3) to input which is failing to get results what I want..
Children
No Data