In the User Profile Record Type it uses a rule: a!userRecordFacets to expose a s

In the User Profile Record Type it uses a rule: a!userRecordFacets to expose a single "Status' facet. Is it possible to add additional facets? For example, being able to add alphabetical filters (A-D,E-H, etc) would allow a user to scan user profiles that otherwise they cannot do so at this time. As I am sure with many other companies we have 100's of employees in Appian but the record only shows the first 100. If I am not sure of the user's name there is no way for me to scan for any other resources.

OriginalPostID-157596

OriginalPostID-157596

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thank you. Should have looked there first:-) Question for you though: the facet I would like to create is an alpha facet. I am having trouble getting the syntax correct. I have a column in my table called "lastname" I want to create a facet option similar to this:

a!facet(
    name: "By Last Name",
    options: {
    a!facetOption(
    id: 2,
    name: "A - F",
    filter: a!queryFilter(
    field: "lastname",
    operator: "starts with",
    value: {"A","B","C","D","E","F"}
    )
    ),
    a!facetOption(
    id: 3,
    name: "G - L",
    filter: a!queryfilter(
    value: {"G","H","I","J","K","L"
    )
    )
    }
    )
    Not sure if this syntax works or do I need to place an index function in front of the value array? Any help would be appreciated!
  • Thank you. Should have looked there first:-) Question for you though: the facet I would like to create is an alpha facet. I am having trouble getting the syntax correct. I have a column in my table called "lastname" I want to create a facet option similar to this:

a!facet(
    name: "By Last Name",
    options: {
    a!facetOption(
    id: 2,
    name: "A - F",
    filter: a!queryFilter(
    value: {"A","B","C","D","E","F"}
    )
    ),
    a!facetOption(
    id: 3,
    name: "G - L",
    filter: a!queryfilter(
    value: {"G","H","I","J","K","L"
    )
    )
    }
    )
    Not sure if this syntax works or do I need to place an index function in front of the value array? Any help would be appreciated!
Children
No Data