Hi, is there any appian functions redirected to the related action in tempo

Hi,
is there any appian functions redirected to the related action in tempo reports.
I am using "recordLink" funtion but, it is redirected to summary view..but i need to redirected to Related action.
In my application i have only one realted action. so user click on the link it is directly routed to related action. is it possible in appian?.

Please help me.

OriginalPostID-161449

OriginalPostID-161449

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @bhanuprakashm To the best of my knowledge there isn't an OOTB approach to do so. The a!recordLink() can only redirect you to a dashboard but it can't take you to the actions because by default this function appends the /view (Related Actions View doesn't include '/view' in its url) and name of the view depending on the value in 'dashboard' attribute' to the url which forces us to land only onto a dashboard other than 'Related Actions'.

But you could probably think of a work around where you can build a custom url by using the record identifier and provide this as a link in your report so that the user can directly land on 'Related Actions' view of record. To obtain the custom url, you may implement the below approach:

Step 1: Use urlforrecord() and obtain the url
    Step 2: Remove "/view/summary" from the value obtained in Step - 1
    Step 3: Append "/actions" to the value obtained in Step - 2

The value obtained in the Step - 3 is your final url and provide this as a link in your Tempo report to the corresponding records. Further let's see if any other practitioners could come up with a best approach.
  • @bhanuprakashm To the best of my knowledge there isn't an OOTB approach to do so. The a!recordLink() can only redirect you to a dashboard but it can't take you to the actions because by default this function appends the /view (Related Actions View doesn't include '/view' in its url) and name of the view depending on the value in 'dashboard' attribute' to the url which forces us to land only onto a dashboard other than 'Related Actions'.

But you could probably think of a work around where you can build a custom url by using the record identifier and provide this as a link in your report so that the user can directly land on 'Related Actions' view of record. To obtain the custom url, you may implement the below approach:

Step 1: Use urlforrecord() and obtain the url
    Step 2: Remove "/view/summary" from the value obtained in Step - 1
    Step 3: Append "/actions" to the value obtained in Step - 2

The value obtained in the Step - 3 is your final url and provide this as a link in your Tempo report to the corresponding records. Further let's see if any other practitioners could come up with a best approach.
Children
No Data