Hi, is there any appian functions redirected to the related action in tempo

Hi,
is there any appian functions redirected to the related action in tempo reports.
I am using "recordLink" funtion but, it is redirected to summary view..but i need to redirected to Related action.
In my application i have only one realted action. so user click on the link it is directly routed to related action. is it possible in appian?.

Please help me.

OriginalPostID-161449

OriginalPostID-161449

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Personally I would like to suggest to follow the approach specified by @tim.clarke, as OOTB approach is always the best but please bear in mind that trying to surface many related actions might bring a clumsy look. In case of many related actions, you might not be able to surface all of them in a same page.

Still if you want to surface all the related actions in one page, amending the url is the only approach to the best of my knowledge.
  • Personally I would like to suggest to follow the approach specified by @tim.clarke, as OOTB approach is always the best but please bear in mind that trying to surface many related actions might bring a clumsy look. In case of many related actions, you might not be able to surface all of them in a same page.

Still if you want to surface all the related actions in one page, amending the url is the only approach to the best of my knowledge.
Children
No Data