I have a requirement to show a list of customers allocated to a user. I have app

I have a requirement to show a list of customers allocated to a user. I have approached this by previously storing the data (Forename, Surname and Customer Reference) in a table via a Process Model and then using this table to display the names on the list view within an entity backed record. As customer names can change I would like to be able to just store the Customer Reference in the table and use this as an input to a service (which takes one customer reference at a time) to retrieve details about the customer from another system to generate the list view. The help text intimates that it is possible to do this, unless I'm reading more into than is intended, but I can't work out how to do it. Any suggestions ?

"For example, if you have a field named employees of type list of People, you cannot access a list of the addresses for each employee using dot notation. rf!employees.address will result in an error. The recommended way to acquire the list o...

OriginalPostID-162648

OriginalPostID-162648

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible