Dear all, I have a Order CDT that have as a property a list of Customers (C

Dear all,
I have a Order CDT that have as a property a list of Customers (Customers being defined also as a CDT). In the Records Tab we need to display only Order record, and inside the Record View we need to display a link, to another screen, to see a Grid View with the Customers of the Order.
The thing is that we do not want to see Customers in the Record Tab.
As implementation, I was thinking at having for the Order Record two views, one to display the lending page of the Order ( Summary) and one to display the Grid View for the Customers allocated to the Order (Customers). I defined the interface rules and I tried to use the a!recordLink for this but I receive this error: "The record view does not exist or you do not have permission to see it. (APNX-1-4205-015)"
I call the Customers View using the following code:
a!linkField(
links: a!recordLink(
label: "View Customer",
recordType: cons!ORDER...

OriginalPostID-166177

OriginalPostID-166177

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @octavianp "it leads me to the thought that is not a direct connection between the View Name defined in Record Type and the value of "dashboard" property (since the View Name is actually Summary)… is this correct? "- Correct.

Let's say your url is as follows:
    https://testsite.com/suite/tempo/#!/records/type/auditAssignment/item/jcByvBcbxJX4UwmANxo_F8NHTUbmP0F-HTHQIVcjII6kiL_TXC3vKF7F6_q9Kq1i75HRVyIMCj8/view/_cust_rw99
    In this case the value of the dashboard attribute should be _cust_rw99 i.e. dashboard: "_cust_rw99". Ignore the space (if any) present after the url.

Further I would like to suggest to consider the security if you are testing the functionality with the basic user. For this make sure that the record type, record view, underlying source (Data Store or Process Instance) are given security in which basic user is a part of. Else you can safely skip the security for time being if you are testing the functionality as a system administrator.

And finally I would like to suggest to cross check the data type of the identifier and the value of it. It should be the primary key in the cons!ORDER_RECORD and further it should hold a valid value.
  • @octavianp "it leads me to the thought that is not a direct connection between the View Name defined in Record Type and the value of "dashboard" property (since the View Name is actually Summary)… is this correct? "- Correct.

Let's say your url is as follows:
    https://testsite.com/suite/tempo/#!/records/type/auditAssignment/item/jcByvBcbxJX4UwmANxo_F8NHTUbmP0F-HTHQIVcjII6kiL_TXC3vKF7F6_q9Kq1i75HRVyIMCj8/view/_cust_rw99
    In this case the value of the dashboard attribute should be _cust_rw99 i.e. dashboard: "_cust_rw99". Ignore the space (if any) present after the url.

Further I would like to suggest to consider the security if you are testing the functionality with the basic user. For this make sure that the record type, record view, underlying source (Data Store or Process Instance) are given security in which basic user is a part of. Else you can safely skip the security for time being if you are testing the functionality as a system administrator.

And finally I would like to suggest to cross check the data type of the identifier and the value of it. It should be the primary key in the cons!ORDER_RECORD and further it should hold a valid value.
Children
No Data