Hi All, In our current application, we have some entity-backed record

Hi All,

In our current application, we have some entity-backed records based on Views in Database. Recently, the Views were modified in the Database.(A few columns were added, one was renamed). Accordingly, I changed the XSD of the CDT related to that view. Then updated the CDT. I also updated the dependents. The dependents include the Data Store of our Application. No errors came up. Now when I navigate to my Entity-Backed record, I get the following error: The source of the data for “SCA Request” cannot be accessed. (APNX-1-4205-001)

To diagnose the above error, I also create a sample queryEntity() just to check if I am able to retrieve the data.
I get an error even there:
Expression evaluation error at function a!queryEntity: An error occurred while retrieving the data.

Any idea what can be done? Is this some issue which is at Database side?

OriginalPostID-166673

OriginalPostID-166673

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @tim, I would have checked the app. server log. But it is a very long process for getting an approval. I observed the following. I created a queryEntity, and purposefully included incorrect column name. As expected, it gave me the error like "The field [Prequa_ID] does not exist." But, when I input the correct column name, it gives " An error occurred while retrieving the data". Does this mean that, there is something wrong with the data in the view?
  • @tim, I would have checked the app. server log. But it is a very long process for getting an approval. I observed the following. I created a queryEntity, and purposefully included incorrect column name. As expected, it gave me the error like "The field [Prequa_ID] does not exist." But, when I input the correct column name, it gives " An error occurred while retrieving the data". Does this mean that, there is something wrong with the data in the view?
Children
No Data