I am trying to display a multiple text field in a SAIL gridField (Record Dashboa

I am trying to display a multiple text field in a SAIL gridField (Record Dashboard). My field contains multiple text values separated by ; .
My SAIL code doesn't work:
          a!gridField(
                    label: "Event Logs",
                    columns: {
                     rule!APN_uiGridTextColumnAuto(
                              label: "Description",
                              data: rf!logs,
                              alignment: "LEFT"
                     )
                    },
                    value: {
                     startIndex: 1,
                     batchSize: 6
                    }
          )
Expression evaluation error in rule 'apn_uigridtextcolumnauto' (called by rules 'apn_uisectiononecolumn' > 'hrp_uploadpanelcsv'): Invalid index: Cannot index property '' of type Text into type List of Text String (APNX-1-4198-000)

Any suggestions?
Thank you

OriginalPostID-167779

OriginalPostID-167779

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @danielem You could use 'APN_uiGridTextColumnAuto' but the rule would render you the desired output if the input data is in label value pairs, i.e. similar to cdt structure.

\tlabel:"BPM",
    \tdata:{{name:"Pega"},{name:"Appian"},{name:"Bonita"}},
    \tfield:"name",
    \talignment:"LEFT"
    )

But until and unless there is a good reason (To the best of my knowledge, especially APN_uiGridTextColumnAuto is intended to use as part of APN_uiPagingGridAutoColumns), it would be good to proceed with using a!gridTextColumn as specified by Phil.
  • @danielem You could use 'APN_uiGridTextColumnAuto' but the rule would render you the desired output if the input data is in label value pairs, i.e. similar to cdt structure.

\tlabel:"BPM",
    \tdata:{{name:"Pega"},{name:"Appian"},{name:"Bonita"}},
    \tfield:"name",
    \talignment:"LEFT"
    )

But until and unless there is a good reason (To the best of my knowledge, especially APN_uiGridTextColumnAuto is intended to use as part of APN_uiPagingGridAutoColumns), it would be good to proceed with using a!gridTextColumn as specified by Phil.
Children
No Data