I am making an entity-based record, but when I'm making a default filter, I

I am making an entity-based record, but when I'm making a default filter, I can't use the record's fields in the value section of the filter. Like if I try to use an expression that takes a record field as input, it causes an error. Am I doing something wrong?

OriginalPostID-167914

OriginalPostID-167914

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As mentioned above, it's not possible to use any rf!field in the value expression for the default filter, but that doesn't mean it's not possible to filter on one of those fields. For example - you could have an Appian group ID stored in the database, and only display record items for which the stored group value is present in the logged in users' list of member groups. If you're able to post the exact requirement maybe someone can help to implement it.
  • As mentioned above, it's not possible to use any rf!field in the value expression for the default filter, but that doesn't mean it's not possible to filter on one of those fields. For example - you could have an Appian group ID stored in the database, and only display record items for which the stored group value is present in the logged in users' list of member groups. If you're able to post the exact requirement maybe someone can help to implement it.
Children
No Data