At a record level for the related action, is there a way to capture who is actua

At a record level for the related action, is there a way to capture who is actually logged in?

I tried the loggedinuser() doesn't seem to work. I want to see if the person that is logged in is the creator of the record, if they are then show them the related action.

OriginalPostID-187835

OriginalPostID-187835

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • These kind of scenarios work properly when we use elsewhere but the related action visibility is especially sensitive. So what you should be doing is, it's better to cast the results so that they hold single type or use index function.

That is, what you should be doing is

local!projectInfo: cast(typeof(type!projectInfo()),rule!getProject()),

or use index() as suggested by Phil.

This hasn't been specified in Appian documentation but this is a common problem I have seen in many implementations and it would be good to code keeping the above in mind.
  • These kind of scenarios work properly when we use elsewhere but the related action visibility is especially sensitive. So what you should be doing is, it's better to cast the results so that they hold single type or use index function.

That is, what you should be doing is

local!projectInfo: cast(typeof(type!projectInfo()),rule!getProject()),

or use index() as suggested by Phil.

This hasn't been specified in Appian documentation but this is a common problem I have seen in many implementations and it would be good to code keeping the above in mind.
Children
No Data