Anyone has an example with pictures/or code of Edit User Filter where the Filter

Anyone has an example with pictures/or code of Edit User Filter where the Filter Options would be getting the data from a table? Instead of listing all the department one by one as provided in the documentation.

OriginalPostID-192669

OriginalPostID-192669

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @mjmallet That's not completely true. To the best of my knowledge, capability of adding filters dynamically depends on the source of Record Type. For Process Model and Service Backed, it's static and as said by you in your last comment(and also until 7.11 as specified by @Tyler Criste), you need to add all the 100 options.

If you shift your implementation to Service Backed records(I believe it's slightly time consuming), then you would be able to configure the Default Filters and User Filters dynamically, that is based on an expression.
  • @mjmallet That's not completely true. To the best of my knowledge, capability of adding filters dynamically depends on the source of Record Type. For Process Model and Service Backed, it's static and as said by you in your last comment(and also until 7.11 as specified by @Tyler Criste), you need to add all the 100 options.

If you shift your implementation to Service Backed records(I believe it's slightly time consuming), then you would be able to configure the Default Filters and User Filters dynamically, that is based on an expression.
Children
No Data