I have record A with some filters and record B without any filter conditions. Wh

I have record A with some filters and record B without any filter conditions. When performing an action record A with restriction, after performing the related action it fails the filter condition and appian default message comes stating record is deleted / insufficient privilege.

So after such action, I want to route to the record B after such action instead of appian default error. Any suggestions on how it can be achieved.

OriginalPostID-194141

OriginalPostID-194141

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This has been discussed before - probably the best option is to present the user a confirmation screen that contains no buttons but does have a dynamic link back to the record list view. Within the process, the user input task that shows the confirmation screen can be skipped using a rule that triggers immediately - that way the process completes, the user can see the screen and has a navigation path back to the record (but they won't ever see an error), and the process can complete successfully.
  • This has been discussed before - probably the best option is to present the user a confirmation screen that contains no buttons but does have a dynamic link back to the record list view. Within the process, the user input task that shows the confirmation screen can be skipped using a rule that triggers immediately - that way the process completes, the user can see the screen and has a navigation path back to the record (but they won't ever see an error), and the process can complete successfully.
Children
No Data