Is it possible to create a user filter for a CDT? I keep getting "Cannot fi

Is it possible to create a user filter for a CDT? I keep getting "Cannot filter by field [fieldName] because it is a complex, multiple, or child of a multiple data type." I have tried "=", "in", "includes" all with the same issue.

OriginalPostID-195413

OriginalPostID-195413

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Ryan as a work around, where you have forms which update the CDT property, also include an output on the task node to concatenate the results into a new pv! i.e. pv!campusCodeFilterString which you could then use the joinarray function to flatten the list into a space separated string "CWE CEA MLK" - this string could then be used with the includes operator to get the filter working.
  • Ryan as a work around, where you have forms which update the CDT property, also include an output on the task node to concatenate the results into a new pv! i.e. pv!campusCodeFilterString which you could then use the joinarray function to flatten the list into a space separated string "CWE CEA MLK" - this string could then be used with the includes operator to get the filter working.
Children
No Data