Hi All, We were showing all the records preceding with number. The is

Hi All,

We were showing all the records preceding with number. The issue is that when we got the number 10 record, it started showing below number 1 (Attached screenshot). can anyone guide how can I bring it in order after number 9?

Thanks

OriginalPostID-195501

OriginalPostID-195501

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @rishub Instead of changing the names of the process models, did you thought of changing the names of the Actions (name can be changed in the application) in the Application? This way you don't need to update the actual process model objects.

To the best of my knowledge, suggestion made by @jims is the only way to solve it. There has been a similar issue (off-course it's related to Related Actions and it needs a change in the name of Process Model) in the forum posted long back and the same suggestion (that is, 01, 02 etc.) has been made.
  • @rishub Instead of changing the names of the process models, did you thought of changing the names of the Actions (name can be changed in the application) in the Application? This way you don't need to update the actual process model objects.

To the best of my knowledge, suggestion made by @jims is the only way to solve it. There has been a similar issue (off-course it's related to Related Actions and it needs a change in the name of Process Model) in the forum posted long back and the same suggestion (that is, 01, 02 etc.) has been made.
Children
No Data