Hi All, We were showing all the records preceding with number. The is

Hi All,

We were showing all the records preceding with number. The issue is that when we got the number 10 record, it started showing below number 1 (Attached screenshot). can anyone guide how can I bring it in order after number 9?

Thanks

OriginalPostID-195501

OriginalPostID-195501

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You might want to consider changing the numbering scheme as well, if you want to take control of the order in the long run.
    Back in the old days of BASIC (programming language), programmers have to specify a line number for each line of code. We usually use 10, 20, 30, and so on. So that we can insert additional line between 10 and 20, (i.e. 15) without re-numbering all lines of code.
    You might have similar need; While you want to keep the same number for the same action, but you might have a need to put more frequently used actions closer to the top of the list.
  • You might want to consider changing the numbering scheme as well, if you want to take control of the order in the long run.
    Back in the old days of BASIC (programming language), programmers have to specify a line number for each line of code. We usually use 10, 20, 30, and so on. So that we can insert additional line between 10 and 20, (i.e. 15) without re-numbering all lines of code.
    You might have similar need; While you want to keep the same number for the same action, but you might have a need to put more frequently used actions closer to the top of the list.
Children
No Data