Hi, How can I refresh the Record Summary View when I click on Related

Certified Senior Developer
Hi,

How can I refresh the Record Summary View when I click on Related Action Shortcut ?

I have the following requirement - I am displaying the active tasks for a record in the record summary view.
I have a related action shortcut on Summary view which reassigns the active tasks to loggedinuser.
Reassign is working fine, but since on click of related action shortcut the Summary View does not get refreshed, it displays old task details. Is there any way I could refresh the Summary View on click of Related action shortcut.

Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-195709

OriginalPostID-195709

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @vikrantb Would you please be able to provide some information about the design pattern chosen by you? That is, how you are reassigning the tasks in the Related Action(did you make use of any plugin), how you are querying the tasks in the dashboard etc.

If you are able to provide the requested info, we can work it out as per my knowledge.

Also please do bear in mind that we can try to achieve the desired functionality by going for work around (we can trigger a process from the SAIL interface by making use of fn!startprocesswrite() and thereby refresh the tasks datasubset) just in case if the Related Action doesn't do the job.
  • @vikrantb Would you please be able to provide some information about the design pattern chosen by you? That is, how you are reassigning the tasks in the Related Action(did you make use of any plugin), how you are querying the tasks in the dashboard etc.

If you are able to provide the requested info, we can work it out as per my knowledge.

Also please do bear in mind that we can try to achieve the desired functionality by going for work around (we can trigger a process from the SAIL interface by making use of fn!startprocesswrite() and thereby refresh the tasks datasubset) just in case if the Related Action doesn't do the job.
Children
No Data