Local Install of Appian 16.1 (connected to Oracle XP) I have created a reco

Certified Lead Developer
Local Install of Appian 16.1 (connected to Oracle XP)
I have created a record (in grid layout) and have configured a facet based on lookup data. Anytime I click on a facet option or search in the search box, I get the attached error on the screen and the below in the app server log. Any ideas?
FYI - If I remove the filter, I get a diff pink error (error while retrieving APNX-1-4205-003), but same error in log.

2016-03-08 16:46:11,498 [http-/0.0.0.0:8080-5] ERROR org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction - JDBC commit failed
java.sql.SQLException: Commit can not be set while enrolled in a transaction
          at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.managed.ManagedConnection.commit(ManagedConnection.java:232)
          at org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction.commitAndResetAutoCommit(JDBCTransaction.java:166)
          at org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransaction.commit(JDBCTransaction.java:142)
          at com.appiancorp.type.external.teneoimpl.TeneoDataStore....

OriginalPostID-199542

OriginalPostID-199542

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member
    In addition to Eliot's question, the second APNX error code in the pink box (APNX-1-4205-021) refers to a User Filter (prevously known as 'facets') not evaluating. You mentioned you tested removing those User Filters but you get a new APNX code relating to retrieval of data for the record type.

If you edit the record type from Grid to News style, then save it and retry, do you get the same or different behavior?

If that provided different behavior, then swap the record type back to Grid style, and save it. Do you get the new behavior or the old one?
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member
    In addition to Eliot's question, the second APNX error code in the pink box (APNX-1-4205-021) refers to a User Filter (prevously known as 'facets') not evaluating. You mentioned you tested removing those User Filters but you get a new APNX code relating to retrieval of data for the record type.

If you edit the record type from Grid to News style, then save it and retry, do you get the same or different behavior?

If that provided different behavior, then swap the record type back to Grid style, and save it. Do you get the new behavior or the old one?
Children
No Data