We are using Process backed records and getting an error "Could Not Retrie

We are using Process backed records and getting an error "Could Not Retrieve Record View".
when trying to access the views inside the record and "No actions available" when trying to access related actions. It was working fine before until we made some changes in the Process Model which is being used to form the record. Can anyone please help us with this issue?

OriginalPostID-205115

OriginalPostID-205115

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thank you durgeshk and sonalk. I was able to investigate the issue. We had added an extra field to the CDT which we used in our Process Model. After we published the new cdt changes looks like it got updated everywhere except for the Process Backed Record Object. So if i pass entire object(rf!CDT) as parameter in my RA and View it was showing the above error. But if i just pass individual field its working fine(rf!CDT.cdtId). This is strange issue but for now I have replaced my rf!CDT with the rf!CDT.cdiId and using query rule to get the object from DB.
  • Thank you durgeshk and sonalk. I was able to investigate the issue. We had added an extra field to the CDT which we used in our Process Model. After we published the new cdt changes looks like it got updated everywhere except for the Process Backed Record Object. So if i pass entire object(rf!CDT) as parameter in my RA and View it was showing the above error. But if i just pass individual field its working fine(rf!CDT.cdtId). This is strange issue but for now I have replaced my rf!CDT with the rf!CDT.cdiId and using query rule to get the object from DB.
Children
No Data