#Guys help me, its very urgent situation. i am doing data migration from po

#Guys help me, its very urgent situation.
i am doing data migration from portal to tempo. in portal data and tempo data, there is some diffrence so thats why i am not able to one user filter(facets ), that can filter these all data .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex:-
Older data :- Physics (stored into datacase)
New data :- PHYSICS

I want to put single filter like
Student
|- Physics - that can filter both data togather.
|- Chemistry

once i click Physics, it will filter those record who having "PHYSICS" and "Physics" value.

OriginalPostID-205775

OriginalPostID-205775

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @vikrams Hi, it seems to me that you are making use of Process Backed Records. To the one of the following 3 options might give leads over the issue:

1. Update the pv!tPhysics in the process by making use of Shared Components such as IFM or Get PV Set PV etc.
    2. Build the facets by making use of Expression Editor which I believe is available from 16.1 on-wards.
    3. You may turn your Process Backed Records to Service Backed Records where you can provide facets as per your wish. This helps you if you aren't able to utilise the above option but the downside is that the configuration would be time consuming.
  • @vikrams Hi, it seems to me that you are making use of Process Backed Records. To the one of the following 3 options might give leads over the issue:

1. Update the pv!tPhysics in the process by making use of Shared Components such as IFM or Get PV Set PV etc.
    2. Build the facets by making use of Expression Editor which I believe is available from 16.1 on-wards.
    3. You may turn your Process Backed Records to Service Backed Records where you can provide facets as per your wish. This helps you if you aren't able to utilise the above option but the downside is that the configuration would be time consuming.
Children
No Data