#Guys help me, its very urgent situation. i am doing data migration from po

#Guys help me, its very urgent situation.
i am doing data migration from portal to tempo. in portal data and tempo data, there is some diffrence so thats why i am not able to one user filter(facets ), that can filter these all data .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex:-
Older data :- Physics (stored into datacase)
New data :- PHYSICS

I want to put single filter like
Student
|- Physics - that can filter both data togather.
|- Chemistry

once i click Physics, it will filter those record who having "PHYSICS" and "Physics" value.

OriginalPostID-205775

OriginalPostID-205775

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    As this data now resides in your rdbms you should be considering normalisation as part of your migration procedures so setting all the values to either uppercase or initcap. As pointed out above you can use the 'in' operator if you switch to using expression backed records but you'll be adding a high level of complexity that might be unnecessary. You could also consider creating a database view to manipulate the data on the server side using one of the native text functions. Your top priority should be data consistency though.
    Certified Lead Developer
    As this data now resides in your rdbms you should be considering normalisation as part of your migration procedures so setting all the values to either uppercase or initcap. As pointed out above you can use the 'in' operator if you switch to using expression backed records but you'll be adding a high level of complexity that might be unnecessary. You could also consider creating a database view to manipulate the data on the server side using one of the native text functions. Your top priority should be data consistency though.
Children
No Data