Is there a way to hide the default record title that is shown in the summary das

Certified Associate Developer
Is there a way to hide the default record title that is shown in the summary dashboard? In the below image I want to hide the one in green to be hidden.

OriginalPostID-215286

OriginalPostID-215286

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• @nikitar Hi, title that appears on the top of Record View can be set to null, but to the best of my knowledge it shouldn't be done because it not only effects Record View, but also affects Record Cards and Record Tags (As far as I remember, Record Tags in the News Feed entry can't be seen when a Record with blank title is associated with it. Even if you assign a value which consists of invisible characters such as spaces, it may not be a great user experience). I don't think this is desired by anyone in most cases.

Re Follow feature, I don't think we have the capability to configure this yet. Any user who can see the Record also automatically acquires the capability to follow it and I don't think we can do much about this. Even if we set the Record Tile to null, I don't think we can remove the 'Follow' button.

I believe that there doesn't exist a solution really and I would suggest to educate the user but let's see if someone has got an effective solution without any side affects.