I have a task report that I have in my site. There are record links in that repo

I have a task report that I have in my site. There are record links in that report which I would like to open in a new Tab. When I use the a!recordLink , the record opens in the same window of my site. When I use the a!safelink, the record opens in a new tab but in the tempo. I would like to open this record in a new tab in my site. Is this possible?

OriginalPostID-218292

OriginalPostID-218292

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @senthilkumark,- I've come up with a solution that works for my use case, and maybe it will work for you. Attached is the supporting rule and how I am calling the rule from a paging grid. Let me know if this works for you or any improvements you may be able to make upon the code. This is not an elegant solution, but seems to work until there is an Appian solution.

• @senthilkumark,- I've come up with a solution that works for my use case, and maybe it will work for you. Attached is the supporting rule and how I am calling the rule from a paging grid. Let me know if this works for you or any improvements you may be able to make upon the code. This is not an elegant solution, but seems to work until there is an Appian solution.

Children
No Data