Try to use rf!data to show and hide visibilities of related action. rf!data

Try to use rf!data to show and hide visibilities of related action.
rf!data is displayed well in record list grid view...However, same check not working in related action visibility field.

check is simple : rf!status.code="PEND" , rf!status.code is displaying in Grid .

let me know what i am doing, if this due to nested cdt or multiple record.

Suggest me workaround.

Thanks

OriginalPostID-221228

OriginalPostID-221228

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The problem is that your record is service backed and is returning more than 1 item. You can confirm this by editing your rule that generates the record title, which uses the same expression you use to retrieve the record from your web service, and print:

local!data.status

You'll see that the web service is returning something of type

PEND; PEND; PEND; PEND; PEND; PEND; PEND; GRAN; PEND; GRAN

since Appian can only use rf! to map to a single record, it is picking the first result your expression is returning thus resulting in the evaluation of

rf!status.code="PEND"

to be true.

You need to re-design your expression that defines this service backed record to only return one result. Maybe doing a lookup the same way you're doing it to find the right record title.
  • The problem is that your record is service backed and is returning more than 1 item. You can confirm this by editing your rule that generates the record title, which uses the same expression you use to retrieve the record from your web service, and print:

local!data.status

You'll see that the web service is returning something of type

PEND; PEND; PEND; PEND; PEND; PEND; PEND; GRAN; PEND; GRAN

since Appian can only use rf! to map to a single record, it is picking the first result your expression is returning thus resulting in the evaluation of

rf!status.code="PEND"

to be true.

You need to re-design your expression that defines this service backed record to only return one result. Maybe doing a lookup the same way you're doing it to find the right record title.
Children
No Data