How to index a record type

On a record type, I am trying to pull the list of naicsFullcode. When I index naics list it returns the 1st naicsFullCode correctly; but when I remove the index the record view fails as shown below.

I tried using the same approach in an expression rule and it worked fine printing the list of naicsFullCode.

Any idea how to achieve the same in a record type definition?

OriginalPostID-227359

OriginalPostID-227359

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can you please check in the DB whether the in the naicsFullCode column there is any row having multiple value i.e comma separated String.
    I suspect the naicsFullCode field in the naics CDT is not multiple type but in the resultset it is getting multiple value for one row which might be causing the error. Can you investigate this scenario and tell me whether it is correct or not.
  • Can you please check in the DB whether the in the naicsFullCode column there is any row having multiple value i.e comma separated String.
    I suspect the naicsFullCode field in the naics CDT is not multiple type but in the resultset it is getting multiple value for one row which might be causing the error. Can you investigate this scenario and tell me whether it is correct or not.
Children
No Data