HI ALL#User Filter

Am Trying to Create User Filter for Process backed Record of multiple Process Variable give below

Error:An Error Has Occurred

Expression evaluation error at function a!recordListSafeExceptions: An error occurred while executing a save: Expression evaluation error at function fn!getrecorditems_appian_internal [line 25]: Error evaluating function fn!getrecorditems_appian_internal : Cannot filter by field [tClassType] because it is a complex, multiple, or child of a multiple data type.

How to Handle this MultiPle PV Please Provide any Suggestions

Thanks In Advance

OriginalPostID-235951

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @praveenkumark To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a direct and clean solution for it and you can try to work around it to SOME extent as follows:

1. Let's say you have a variable of type Text and multiple called listOfCountry_txt. Create a new PV of type Text and single and store the listOfCountry_txt into this new PV in the process model while you are updating the listOfCountry_txt. The definition of new PV, lets call it as country_txt, should be fn!joinarray(pv!listOfCountry_txt,";")

2. Create an Expression-based User filter as follows:
    a!facet(
    name: "Some name",
    options: {
    a!facetOption(
    id: 1,
    name: "Country",
    filter: a!queryFilter(
    field: "country_txt",
    operator: "includes",
    value: "Australia"
    )
    ),
    \ta!facetOption(
    id: 2,
    value: "UK"
    )
    )
    },
    isVisible: true
    )
    3. Configure the filter created in the above step in the Record Type.

Test and see how it goes. I should say that you need to ensure its reliability(in terms of getting back the results based on the filter) upon rigorous testing.
  • @praveenkumark To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a direct and clean solution for it and you can try to work around it to SOME extent as follows:

1. Let's say you have a variable of type Text and multiple called listOfCountry_txt. Create a new PV of type Text and single and store the listOfCountry_txt into this new PV in the process model while you are updating the listOfCountry_txt. The definition of new PV, lets call it as country_txt, should be fn!joinarray(pv!listOfCountry_txt,";")

2. Create an Expression-based User filter as follows:
    a!facet(
    name: "Some name",
    options: {
    a!facetOption(
    id: 1,
    value: "Australia"
    )
    ),
    \ta!facetOption(
    id: 2,
    value: "UK"
    )
    )
    },
    isVisible: true
    )
    3. Configure the filter created in the above step in the Record Type.

Test and see how it goes. I should say that you need to ensure its reliability(in terms of getting back the results based on the filter) upon rigorous testing.
Children
No Data