To display details in multiple pages in a PDF file

Hi all,
In one of my application, I am generating a PDF file based on database query, which has a list of customers in grid format. In the PDF, all the customer details are getting displayed in a single page. How can I get the details being displayed in different pages? I tried using paging info, but no use.

OriginalPostID-271437

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @aloks, @chandolum I have tried using PDF from XSLFO Smart Service. I have created a sample student xml and xsl file. I have used the smart service in the process model to get the student details table in pdf. But when I tried to open the PDF it gave me the error as follows:
    "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired".
    Can you please explain why I am getting this error? How can I view the PDF?

• @aloks, @chandolum I have tried using PDF from XSLFO Smart Service. I have created a sample student xml and xsl file. I have used the smart service in the process model to get the student details table in pdf. But when I tried to open the PDF it gave me the error as follows:
    "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired".
    Can you please explain why I am getting this error? How can I view the PDF?

Children
No Data