ERROR com.appiancorp.process.analytics2.display.ProcessAnalyticsReportData

I am experiencing one issue related to Task report with Appian 7.10 Version.
Task Report is throwing error message "An error occurred while retrieving the report. " on the UI (not able to fetch single record on the UI). Also we are not able to open task report related instances.

Error details from Log :
ERROR com.appiancorp.process.analytics2.service.ProcessAnalyticsServiceFacade - com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.exceptions.Signal: index
2015-11-23 08:13:55,032 [http-0.0.0.0-0.0.0.0-80-1] ERROR com.appiancorp.process.analytics2.display.ProcessAnalyticsReportData - com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.exceptions.Signal: index
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.exceptions.Signal: index

also i have this error on the log, i think related to the above: ERROR com.appiancorp.asi.components.grid.internal.GridAction - com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.exceptions.Sign...

OriginalPostID-273451

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• ...al: index
    14:06:16,806 INFO [stdout] (http-/0.0.0.0:8080-9) com.appiancorp.asi.components.common.WebComponentException: com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.exceptions.Signal: index

I have already followed this suggestion, to see if there is a conflict but nothing wrong appeard on the output:

2. Use the following expression. Do you see any UUID being returned? (e.g.
    _a-0000d3bf-2996-8000-8392-0a000064044c_22371) or only the names themselves?

=apply(fn!getconstantorruleuuidbyname,{"Completion" ,"cons!is_process_ontime" ,"cons!is_process_overdue" ,"cons!is_task_favorite" ,"cons!is_task_ontime" ,"cons!is_task_overdue" ,"cons!Lag" ,"cons!NetCompletion" ,"cons!NetLag" ,"cons!NetWork" ,"cons!process_completion_time" ,"cons!process_deadline" ,"cons!process_ee_id" ,"cons!process_start_time" ,"cons!process_status" ,"cons!pm_avg_completion" ,"cons!pm_avg_lag" ,"cons!pm_avg_work" ,"cons!task_assignee_owner" ,"cons!task_assignment_time" ,"cons!task_attributed_to" ,"cons!task_avg_...
  • ...completion" ,"cons!task_avg_lag" ,"cons!task_avg_work" ,"cons!task_completion_time" ,"cons!task_deadline" ,"cons!task_ee_id" ,"cons!task_status" ,"cons!total_completion_time" ,"cons!total_lag_time" ,"cons!total_work_time" ,"cons!Work"})

Do you have any suggestion in advanced?

Thanks.