Community vs Forum

Hi,

I understand that Appian Community is the single place with all the features from Forum.

I have some difficulties trying to find the News from Forum that were migrated to the Discussions from Community. If they were not migrated, what is the plan if I want to search for something, look in both places?

What about mobile, is there a mobile application for Appian Community on the way?

Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    As of now we don't have any mobile app to connect with Appian Community, they may release the Mobile App in few days/months. But since Community is pure UI based, so we can browse the Community through Mobile Web Browser too. Yes the only problem i found in Mobile browser was, when you try to look into Discussions it used to show only few words in each line and leaves the remaining places empty, so i think that might be some CSS, Bootstrap and responsiveness issue, but remaining seems to be good.

But yes i too have some questions, when someone gets certified then where the News Post will be appeared, because i don't think that the Forum URL will be active for more days, once they move everything on Community Properly. Because having community means no additional URL, everything at one place.
    Certified Lead Developer
    As of now we don't have any mobile app to connect with Appian Community, they may release the Mobile App in few days/months. But since Community is pure UI based, so we can browse the Community through Mobile Web Browser too. Yes the only problem i found in Mobile browser was, when you try to look into Discussions it used to show only few words in each line and leaves the remaining places empty, so i think that might be some CSS, Bootstrap and responsiveness issue, but remaining seems to be good.

But yes i too have some questions, when someone gets certified then where the News Post will be appeared, because i don't think that the Forum URL will be active for more days, once they move everything on Community Properly. Because having community means no additional URL, everything at one place.
Children
No Data