fitnesse- drop down value selection

Hi Team,

I am not finding any way to select the values from drop down using fitnesse scripts. I can not see any commands on FitNesse for Appian Cheat Sheet as well

Can some one help me on this.

Thanks-

Ruchi Agarwal

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Ruchi,

The methods for dropdowns work the same as text fields in FitNesse. For example, if you'd like to populate a field labeled "Country" with "United States" you could use the following:

| populate field | Country | with | United States |

Thanks,
    Lucas

• Hi Lucasj,
    I'm using the below script to populate values in a drop-down field via fitnesse script .

This is working fine for me upto 10 values in drop down, but failing to set the other values.
    Assume that my drop-down has 15 values, I'm able to populate that field using the above script for first 10 values in drop-down, but the same doesn't work for rest of the values to be populated(from 11 to 15) in drop-down.

I'm using Fitnesse version 17.3
    Please let me know if any workaround available for the same
  • Hi Lucasj,
    I'm using the below script to populate values in a drop-down field via fitnesse script .

This is working fine for me upto 10 values in drop down, but failing to set the other values.
    Assume that my drop-down has 15 values, I'm able to populate that field using the above script for first 10 values in drop-down, but the same doesn't work for rest of the values to be populated(from 11 to 15) in drop-down.

I'm using Fitnesse version 17.3
    Please let me know if any workaround available for the same
Children
No Data