Is it possible to move our Appian document store (existing accdocs folders) onto a different server/location

We are looking to move all documents currently stored in D:\appian\_admin\accdocs* to another server\drive.

We assume this is possible. Can you please advise what config changes are required for Appian to access these folders from another location?

thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Hi again. I hope you can help me a bit more with this. We have now created a new file server for our content and I have "moved" just the "accdocs" folders to the new location (using the exact same folder structure but on a different drive letter). Note that we only want to move the 3 accdocs folders to a different file server. We would prefer all other directories under the "_admin" folder to remain on the existing application server.

I updated the custom properties file as follows: conf.suite.BASE_PATH=E:/appian/_admin (this value was "D:/appian/_admin" previously). According to the links above it seems I should't have to update any other configurations.

Jboss fails to deploy as the system is still referencing the old location somewhere. What have I missed, do I need to update anything else?

thanks in advance
Children