subscription service or something comparable in Tempo

Hello,

The previous interface Portal had a subscription service capability where users could receive notifications once an event had occurred whether they were part of the process or not.  We now have developed processes in Tempo, to my knowledge this service was either not included or was not available when development occurred.  Could you please advise if something is available for tempo?  If so would you mind providing some details around it?  I would like to begin the process of adding this service, please provide some content when you have a chance.  

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• I am not sure exactly what functionality you are are looking to replicate, but a couple of things come to mind that could serve your purposes.
    1) Use a news feed to create either informational posts or records. You could include whatever individuals you want to notify in the members of the feed.

2) If you have a record at the center of the application you could set the relevant users to follow it as it updates. 
    3) You could setup your processes to send emails with links to relevant records or information when you would like to notify your users.