Top 10 things which have an impact on overall performance of Appian?

Certified Lead Developer

Hi All,

There can be many reasons which impact the performance of any application/system/product.

Here I am looking for top 10 things which impact the overall performance of Appian in terms of CPU utilization, memory usage, process engine/analytics engine load etc. and should be considered rite from the initial development phase till production.

Any pointers will help the development community:) In the meantime, I will continue with my research as well and post as and when I have any information.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I agree with aloks176 and ashman.
    After getting data from DB instead of calculting in SAIL rules OR forming some adhoc CDT's ,we can create view at db level and pull the data.
    Archive process as much as possible if we are not used any process data.
    Call query rule and query entity whenever page loads[Within load()] not in with function , If you call within with() function perfomance will be slow.
  • I agree with aloks176 and ashman.
    After getting data from DB instead of calculting in SAIL rules OR forming some adhoc CDT's ,we can create view at db level and pull the data.
    Archive process as much as possible if we are not used any process data.
    Call query rule and query entity whenever page loads[Within load()] not in with function , If you call within with() function perfomance will be slow.
Children
No Data