Is there a straight forward way to compare the list of values on an array. I ha

Is there a straight forward way to compare the list of values on an array. I have currently tried
pv!arrayA=pv!arrayB and len(pv!array!=pv!arrayB) but both equations return a True if the just the FIRST item has been returned. I need to ensure that all items have been found and that they are an exact match.

Many thanks...

OriginalPostID-77307

OriginalPostID-77307

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You should be able to use set functions to accomplish this. If you take the intersection of the 2 arrays, every item that appears in both array will be returned. If the length of each of the arrays is equal to the length of the intersection of the two arrays then the arrays must be equal. Also note, len() is for getting the length of a text value, length() will return the size of an array.
  • You should be able to use set functions to accomplish this. If you take the intersection of the 2 arrays, every item that appears in both array will be returned. If the length of each of the arrays is equal to the length of the intersection of the two arrays then the arrays must be equal. Also note, len() is for getting the length of a text value, length() will return the size of an array.
Children
No Data