Last User Login Date/Time

Is there a systematic way to determine and display to a user the last date/time they logged into the application?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
    A Score Level 2
    in reply to mukeshm
    A shared component is available to get users last login date and time. Following is the url -
    forum.appian.com/.../summary
  • After looking at the source code for this plugin it looks like it has some limitations.

1. It only looks at the current login-audit.csv and non of the past login files. In our environment, the login file rolls over every day and the old ones have the date of the file appended to the file name (login-audit.csv.2017-05-30 for example). Is this normal or is this custom configured in our environment?
    2. Additionally, the plugin is not looking at multi node environment. How would you handle pulling login logs from multiple nodes in a production environment?
    3. Finally, the plugin is returning the LAST login attempt.  If I log into the system and pull up this data, it will show me the authorization that JUST occurred.  Our requirement is to show the previous successful login attempt to the current session.  Am I understanding the code correctly?
  • There is another plugin which might help in getting all data. You can either customize it as per your requirement or do a work around over that plugin.

https://forum.appian.com/suite/sites/shared-components/page/shared-components/record/lMBCLGOdlMUpdGVqW3dQaIKmclBmvvNEj8vu_cjb7T-5YiPr4Fu8ly5Yj1s09uenE4RYzA8zKyx7eiUhe6kLnOxfeDHIMtA4tsrAWoZamIDmUAYiQ/view/summary