Hi All, Here is my situation for writing xsd's had 3 c

Hi All,

Here is my situation for writing xsd's

had 3 cdt's

1. client - xsd created - table created
2. employee - xsd created - table created

3. pay

in this pay cdt PK of client and PK of employee are the foreign keys and they are mapped with "many to one" relationship with those 2 (means many records in pay can have single client or employee )

I already have referred forum.appian.com/.../Defining_a_Custom_Data_Type

and written xsd for pay with following annotations.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<xsd:schema xmlns="urn:appian:example:assocations:many-to-one" elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="urn:appian:example:assocations:many-to-one" xmlns:xsd="www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema">

<xsd:complexType name="pay">
--
<xsd:element minOccurs="0" nillable="false" maxOccurs="unbounded" name="clientId" type="client">
<xsd:annotation>
<xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">
@ManyToOne

OriginalPostID-77431

OriginalPostID-77431

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ...es when in upload pay xsd)
    2. In declaring ManyToOne i want to have type as integer but not the client/employee as only their id's are foreign keys but not the whole cdt's. How to declare just their id's as foreign keys in xsd
    3. In formum there is no example for manytoone. please let me know how to do it, especially the schema definitions, xmlns, targetNamespace, etc.,
  • ...es when in upload pay xsd)
    2. In declaring ManyToOne i want to have type as integer but not the client/employee as only their id's are foreign keys but not the whole cdt's. How to declare just their id's as foreign keys in xsd
    3. In formum there is no example for manytoone. please let me know how to do it, especially the schema definitions, xmlns, targetNamespace, etc.,
Children
No Data