Internationalization

Hello!

I'm trying to build a demo for multi-language UI on my local Windows Appian installation 6.3 and get some issues.

1. Can't use other languages.

The instructions on the link propose to select the needed languages on the System Administration Home -> Internationalization -> Internationalization Settings, but I don't have this setting on my Admin Console. Did I miss something on local installation?

https://forum.appian.com/suite/help/16.3/Internationalization_Settings.html

2. There are two functions: displayValue() and resource(). The description of the latter refers to "your resource bundle" but I didn't find anything about connecting resource bundles. Can I attach resource bundle to an application? There is a "Load Resource Bundle" plugin but it states 7.4 version only and requires resources to be in Appian files. But files are not a part of application and not exported. Do I need to manage these resources manually on deploying applications to other environments?

3. How I can localize Application Actions or Record names? I can use expressions where they are allowed but for application actions I cannot use expressions.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible