Text input disappears when clicking elsewhere

Hello,

I created a Interface with a wizard including some text boxes, drop downs and radio buttons on the first page and 4 text boxes on the second page of the wizard. 

When the interface is opened as a standalone tab in chrome, on the first page everything works fine. Including all expressions.

On the second page when I type something in one of the text boxes and click on something else the text disappears. When I do this on the interface in the designer everything works the way it should.

Any solutions?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The saveinto and value variables should match. The textbox displays value (set via literal or variable, in your case I'm assuming variable) and when you change the value in the interface the box refreshes and display the current value of the variable in the value attribute. So to see the value entered to be displayed all the time you have to use the same variable for the value.

Both the value and saveinto takes expressions so you can configure it per your requirements, like default value etc.

In Interface designer for a more accurate test, click on Test button on the top each time.
  • The saveinto and value variables should match. The textbox displays value (set via literal or variable, in your case I'm assuming variable) and when you change the value in the interface the box refreshes and display the current value of the variable in the value attribute. So to see the value entered to be displayed all the time you have to use the same variable for the value.

Both the value and saveinto takes expressions so you can configure it per your requirements, like default value etc.

In Interface designer for a more accurate test, click on Test button on the top each time.
Children