Error when trying to create record type

Hi everyone,

In an attempt to create a record type, this error appears. Does anyone have any idea why? I have no other record types in my application and the name and plural name are different.

Expression evaluation error : [valid:false,syntaxError:false,value:Expression evaluation error: An error occurred while executing a save: Expression evaluation error at function a!appdesigner_registerLoadEditWindow [line 64]: Type shortcut is ambiguous: "More than one type with name "RecordType" exists. Please include the namespace of the intended type using the syntax type!{namespace}typeName."]

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    As per my understanding, we can have more than one Record Type with same name (Single and Plural as well), but internally it's UUID will be different. So i don't think, having same name for the Record Type is making any issue, but yes as per the error message it's targeting to RecordType name, not sure, if we can create multiple RecordType with same name then why such error is getting raise.

For R&D did you try doing the same in some other server?
    Certified Lead Developer
    As per my understanding, we can have more than one Record Type with same name (Single and Plural as well), but internally it's UUID will be different. So i don't think, having same name for the Record Type is making any issue, but yes as per the error message it's targeting to RecordType name, not sure, if we can create multiple RecordType with same name then why such error is getting raise.

For R&D did you try doing the same in some other server?
Children
No Data