Does anybody know of a way to specify toxml() to not append a Z to the end of da

Does anybody know of a way to specify toxml() to not append a Z to the end of date,date time, and time data types? I could manipulate the text after the fact, but I'd rather have toxml() do all the work.

I copied an example below.

[date=8/15/2013, dateTime=8/15/2013 8:04 PM, time=8:04 PM]

<n5:throwaway><date>2013-08-15Z</date><dateTime>2013-08-15T20:04:51.170Z</dateTime><time>20:04:51.174Z</time></n5:throwaway>...

OriginalPostID-77559

OriginalPostID-77559

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1) The server, user, and process are set for EST (UTC -5).
    2) This is the code that I'm using to generate the xml. toxml(ac!cdtZMathInput, false, "zMathInput", "") which saves to a process variable and goes into a web service call. I'm viewing the output by looking at the pv.
    3) I did not see that before. But I did try using some of the date\          ime functions when setting the cdt variables with the same results.
    4) The xml is being sent to an outside web service. Which is not accepting the date with the appended timezone code.
  • 1) The server, user, and process are set for EST (UTC -5).
    2) This is the code that I'm using to generate the xml. toxml(ac!cdtZMathInput, false, "zMathInput", "") which saves to a process variable and goes into a web service call. I'm viewing the output by looking at the pv.
    3) I did not see that before. But I did try using some of the date\          ime functions when setting the cdt variables with the same results.
    4) The xml is being sent to an outside web service. Which is not accepting the date with the appended timezone code.
Children
No Data