#pagingGrid Problem with numberof records showing in the last page 1.

#pagingGrid
Problem with numberof records showing in the last page
1. Have a rule giving 6 records
2. page size set to 5
3. 1st page shows 5 records (1to5)
2nd page when Next ,3rd icon is clicked shows 5 records, rows 2 to 6 instead of only the 6th record (one record) on 2nd page
4. but when the last page icon >| is clicked shows only the 6th record.
Is this expected behavior? usually grids so far worked in c#/java/ingragistics all shows only one record in the 2nd page , when clicked next or last page icon [>] vs [>|]...

OriginalPostID-77640

OriginalPostID-77640

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    As far as i know, with paging grids on a tempo form (not sure about SAIL interfaces) this is expected behavior. As far as I've seen, paging to the final page using [>] causes the grid to display a page full (so the full batch size) of results, whereas paging with [>|] causes the startingIndex to jump to a specific point regardless of how many results are shown on the page (as few as 1, if the data set happens to have the right number of members).
    Certified Lead Developer
    As far as i know, with paging grids on a tempo form (not sure about SAIL interfaces) this is expected behavior. As far as I've seen, paging to the final page using [>] causes the grid to display a page full (so the full batch size) of results, whereas paging with [>|] causes the startingIndex to jump to a specific point regardless of how many results are shown on the page (as few as 1, if the data set happens to have the right number of members).
Children
No Data