#pagingGrid Problem with numberof records showing in the last page 1.

#pagingGrid
Problem with numberof records showing in the last page
1. Have a rule giving 6 records
2. page size set to 5
3. 1st page shows 5 records (1to5)
2nd page when Next ,3rd icon is clicked shows 5 records, rows 2 to 6 instead of only the 6th record (one record) on 2nd page
4. but when the last page icon >| is clicked shows only the 6th record.
Is this expected behavior? usually grids so far worked in c#/java/ingragistics all shows only one record in the 2nd page , when clicked next or last page icon [>] vs [>|]...

OriginalPostID-77640

OriginalPostID-77640

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I went through the post above, not sure what is the solution that worked out here.The pagination behavior is very wierd. I tried to have 23 records and have set the no of rows to 10. However, its not working correctly for the 3rd page. It shows me some 7 records out of page 2 and 3 records which are not displayed on page 1 and 2 when I click on >.And the data!PagingInfo() setting does not display any records. Not sure if I am doing something wrong here. Any clues?
  • I went through the post above, not sure what is the solution that worked out here.The pagination behavior is very wierd. I tried to have 23 records and have set the no of rows to 10. However, its not working correctly for the 3rd page. It shows me some 7 records out of page 2 and 3 records which are not displayed on page 1 and 2 when I click on >.And the data!PagingInfo() setting does not display any records. Not sure if I am doing something wrong here. Any clues?
Children
No Data