We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Parse CSV Document Node

Hi,

Had anyone used this node (Document Management)? What is it for? because i gave as an input a CSV document and it only returns a "error message" and a "success" boolean.

Can i use it any how to parse a CSV and give me the content of the file as an output, so afterwards i can map the content to a cdt? 

Thanks,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The smart service you are referring is an outdated one. Recently they removed from shared components.

Anyhow you have this smart service with you, I remember, once I have used this one, the number of columns in CSV should be same as no of fields in CDT as well as data type should be matched and order should be same. This should populate your CDT with your CSV file values. Try this one and let us know.
  • The smart service you are referring is an outdated one. Recently they removed from shared components.

Anyhow you have this smart service with you, I remember, once I have used this one, the number of columns in CSV should be same as no of fields in CDT as well as data type should be matched and order should be same. This should populate your CDT with your CSV file values. Try this one and let us know.
Children
No Data