Searching news not associated to a record

Hello community,

We have a security problem. Some of our users are posting sensitive information to the News feed. We need to delete these posts as they constitute a breach of privacy. I have looked around but I do not find a way to search for all posts that are not attached to a record, that is, all posts created through the News tab. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Orlando

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• I don't believe there is a way to accomplish this natively in Tempo. If you have an on-premise installation, you may be able to query the primary data source for entry ids that fit this criteria.

Alternatively, you can do a wildcard (*) search in Tempo as a system administrator. This will allow you to view all posts, and you can manually delete the offending entries.
  • Unfortunately there is no direct way to fulfil your requirement. Alternatively if suspect particularly someone then search with their names, you will get all the feeds and comments posted by them.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi as per my understanding, there is no way to achieve this requirement. But we can have a workaround where, you let the users to interact with application through Site (restrict them to use Tempo), and let automated posts to be posted under the News tab, or if you are allowing the user to enter the news descriptions to be posted as feed, then try doing the validation for the input for privacy, if that doesn't meet, you can try pushing an validation message on form.

But yes i agree, if you go for site, then users won't be able to access Tempo news. But this is the only way i feel, is secure in terms of feed privacy with respect to user.