Scenario: Initially I had a user set up with username, as example, "AB1234&

Scenario: Initially I had a user set up with username, as example, "AB1234". Since it's case-sensitive we deactivated that user and changed it to "ab1234". Now when I log in as "ab1234", the following error appears in the log:

com.appiancorp.suiteapi.content.exceptions.InsufficientNameUniquenessException: Name is insufficiently unique

Any suggestion on how to resolve this since we cannot delete the original user? Having issues uploading a profile picture for the 2nd user and also when logged into Tempo I can see that there are tasks assigned to my user because of the "(2)" however nothing appears when I click on the "Tasks (2)" link....

OriginalPostID-78157

OriginalPostID-78157

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yeah, I can confirm that just as Eduardo said, the lowercase username was added to the database automatically after you logged in. However, we're still seeing the errors in the log files fairly regularly.

"ERROR com.appiancorp.ag.util.UserPhotos - Could not generate thumbnails for user 'abc1234'."

"com.appiancorp.suiteapi.content.exceptions.InsufficientNameUniquenessException: Name is insufficiently unique"
  • Yeah, I can confirm that just as Eduardo said, the lowercase username was added to the database automatically after you logged in. However, we're still seeing the errors in the log files fairly regularly.

"ERROR com.appiancorp.ag.util.UserPhotos - Could not generate thumbnails for user 'abc1234'."

"com.appiancorp.suiteapi.content.exceptions.InsufficientNameUniquenessException: Name is insufficiently unique"
Children
No Data