We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Hi All, I want to write a Smart Service which can interact witht the

Hi All,

I want to write a Smart Service which can interact witht the database and update records. (Write to Data Store Entity already exists but i want to customize the similar functionality)
I have searched a lot in forum.appian.com/.../ but couldnt find the relavant package.

Can anybody help me regarding this ?...

OriginalPostID-78183

OriginalPostID-78183

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I still wouldn't recommend creating a custom smart service for your requirement. You should be able to build a process in order to address your requirement. To the best of my knowledge (I may stay corrected), data store API's are not exposed as public API's. What you need to do is write your own logic to use JNDI context. This will serve you no better than using the Query database node.
  • I still wouldn't recommend creating a custom smart service for your requirement. You should be able to build a process in order to address your requirement. To the best of my knowledge (I may stay corrected), data store API's are not exposed as public API's. What you need to do is write your own logic to use JNDI context. This will serve you no better than using the Query database node.
Children
No Data